The online AAS in Business Management degree program from North Dakota State College of Science offers two concentration areas:
- Business Technology Management – Designed as a third-year option for students who have previously completed a technical degree program and wish the prepare themselves for supervisory roles.
- Retail & Sales Management – Students develop skills in the areas of promotion, selling, and marketing information management.
The total number of credits required is 36 for the Business Technology Management concentration (in addition to previously earned AAS degree) and 68 for the Retail & Sales Management concentration.
- Official high school transcript or GED
- Official college transcripts (if applicable)
- ACT, SAT, or ACCUPLACER scores
- Students applying to the Business Technology Management concentration must have completed a technical degree program
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission