Master in Parks, Recreation, Tourism & Sport Management
North Carolina State University at Raleigh
The online Master in Parks, Recreation, Tourism & Sport Management degree program from North Carolina State University at Raleigh is designed to provide students with:
- An in-depth knowledge of the conceptual foundations of recreation, parks, tourism, and sport
- An in-depth knowledge of the impacts of recreation, parks, tourism, and sport on active-healthy lifestyles and sustainable communities, and their connection to contemporary societal issues
- A foundation in advanced principles and procedures of management and ethical leadership (e.g., administration, marketing, human resources, risk management, finance, and budgeting) for the delivery of recreation, parks, tourism, and sport services
- The ability to apply basic principles of research and evaluation related to recreation, parks, tourism, and sport services
- Official transcripts.
- A minimum undergraduate grade point average of 3.0.
- Two years full-time professional work experience (submit your CV/Resume with application materials) OR scores from the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) or the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) completed within the past five years.
- Three recommendations (including at least one academic reference).
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges