The online RN to BSN degree completion program from North Carolina A & T State University is designed to provide registered nurses with the advanced education and skills they need to take their career to the next level. Students can customize their degree to suit their personal interests and professional goals by selecting a specialization:
- Nursing Leadership
- Clinical Manager
- Charge Nurse
This bachelor completion program requires 124 semester credits for completion, including transfer credits.
- Nursing program requirements: 31 credits
- Associate in Applied Science (AAS) degree from an accredited Community College
- GPA must meet current University requirements
- Currently licensed as a registered nurse (RN) and eligible for licensure in North Carolina or compact license, which includes North Carolina, prior to enrollment
- All prerequisite courses with a grade of "C" or better
- Negative Criminal Background Check
- Negative Drug Screening
*This state is a member of the Nurse License Compact granting nurses to have one multi-state license in participating states. Non-resident students will need to check with both the school and their state of residence for approval to complete this degree program.
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges