Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
North Carolina A & T State University
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from North Carolina A & T State University is designed to provide registered nurses with the advanced education and skills they need to take their career to the next level. Students can customize their degree to suit their personal interests and professional goals by selecting a specialization:
- Nursing Leadership
- Clinical Manager
- Charge Nurse
Degree Level: Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
This bachelor completion program requires 124 semester credits for completion, including transfer credits.
- Nursing program requirements: 31 credits
- Associate in Applied Science (AAS) degree from an accredited Community College
- GPA must meet current University requirements
- Currently licensed as a registered nurse (RN) and eligible for licensure in North Carolina or compact license, which includes North Carolina, prior to enrollment
- All prerequisite courses with a grade of "C" or better
- Negative Criminal Background Check
- Negative Drug Screening
*This state is a member of the Nurse License Compact granting nurses to have one multi-state license in participating states. Non-resident students will need to check with both the school and their state of residence for approval to complete this degree program.
Not authorized for residents of: Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, District Of Columbia, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Kansas, Maine, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Utah, and Wyoming.
North Carolina A & T State University was founded in 1891 as The Agricultural and Mechanical College for the Colored Race. In 1915, state legislators changed the college’s name to the Agricultural and Technical College of North Carolina, and then in 1967, university status was granted and the name changed once again to North Carolina A & T State University. Because of its continued progress and value of education, North Carolina A & T State University became a constituent university of the University of North Carolina in 1972. The school's mission is "to develop technology leaders for the global economy through relative use of technology and innovation in the instruction, strategic private and public partnerships in research and scholarship and a student-centered and project-based learning environment."
Students have a variety of options academically at North Carolina A & T State University, offered through the following schools and colleges:
- College of Arts, Humanities, and Sciences
- College of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education
- College of Engineering
- College of Health and Human Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- The Joint School of Nanoscience and Nanoengineering
- The Graduate College
North Carolina A & T State University offers bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degrees, as well as programs that can be completed through its distance learning program.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.