Learn tools and techniques to effectively lead a variety of healthcare organizations in this online Master of Health Administration degree program. The curriculum incorporates case studies, practical assignments, an in-person immersion experience, and a culminating team project.
Leadership and management skills are taught alongside topics specific to the medical industry. Students will benefit from skills in communication, ethics, and career development built into each course. Graduates will be prepared to think critically to become a senior leader in healthcare.
Some of the topics covered in this online healthcare administration degree program include:
- Financial management and health economics
- Healthcare IT and data analysis
- HR management for healthcare organizations
- Continuous quality improvement
- Healthcare marketing and strategic communications
% OnlineMostly Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Management Education (CAHME)
School Accreditation & Licensing
New York University is accredited by:
Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Admission TestsProof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Essay/Writing Sample, Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Resume/CV, Statement of Purpose/Intent
- Applicants should submit evidence of a college-level quantitative course or GRE/GMAT scores.
- Students will attend one on-site 2 1/2 day immersion experience in New York City.