Learn to improve workplace behaviors and productivity from a psychological perspective with a bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences with a concentration in Organizational Behavior and Change from New York University. An organizational psychology degree online teaches students how to diagnose issues in organizational systems and effect change.
Classwork teaches important interpersonal skills that can be used to meet strategic challenges and personal career advancement. Students will choose two courses each from three concentrations – communication and workplace dynamics, leadership and organizational strategy, and managing organizations and change.
Some of the many class topics available to students include:
- Multicultural communication
- Storytelling and employee engagement
- Creativity and innovation
- Conflict management
- Talent management and performance effectiveness
- Associate's degree or a minimum of 45 transferable college credits
- 3.3 GPA or higher
- Official transcripts
- Personal statement
- Two recommendation letters
- Proof of English language proficiency, international applicants
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education