New York Institute of Technology offers an online Master of Science in Instructional Technology for Trainers. Through this program, students will become masters in the craft of instructional technology design and methods for P-12 curriculum. Students learn theory and implement it into practice for effective application.
- BS degree or its equivalent from an accredited college or university
- Minimum cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0
- GRE or MAT score from within the last five years
- Copies of undergraduate transcripts for all schools attended
- Copy of college diploma or proof of degree
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education