New York Institute of Technology offers an online Master of Science in Childhood Education. This program offers a special education on this age group and how they learn. The curriculum covers topics and experiences that enhance the teaching opportunities for the graduate.
This program requires 36-45 credits, depending whether the student is pursuing Initial Certification or Professional Certification.
- BS degree or its equivalent from an accredited college or university with a major or its equivalent (minimum of 30-credit concentration) in one of the following areas: biology, chemistry, economics, English, history, life science, math, physics, or psychology
- Official copies of all undergraduate and graduate transcripts
- Personal statement
- Two letters of recommendation
- A copy of initial teaching certification
- Immunization form
- A competitive score on the GRE or MAT
- Interview with the program chair
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education