Administrative Assistant Career Studies Certificate
The online Administrative Assistant Career Studies Certificate program offered by New River Community College is designed to provide updated skills to individuals who are employed as administrative assistants, correspondence secretaries, executive secretaries, general secretaries, legal assistants, medical assistants, word processing specialists, and other office related positions. The curriculum focuses on:
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Access & PowerPoint
- Desktop Publishing
- Records Management
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$141.75
Out of State Rate:$318.35
Fees Overview :
- Facilities Maintenance Fee (per credit): $1.30
- Student Activity Fee (per credit): $1.25
- Technology Fee (per credit): $8.50
- Capital Fee (per credit, out-of-state students only): $21
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$2,750.40
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$6,307.20
International Students Accepted:Yes
- High school diploma, GED, or 18 years old and able to benefit from a program as demonstrated by assessment in reading, writing, and mathematics
- College transcripts (if applicable)
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
NRCC is not authorized to deliver distance education in California, Massachusetts, Puerto Rico, and the Northern Mariana Islands.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.