A Master of Business Administration degree in Human Resource Management is available with New Mexico Highlands University. With flexibility between work and academia in mind, this program can be completed 100% online. Graduates of this accessible program may find opportunities for employment in top-notch organizations, including non-profit agencies and public sectors of business.
NMHU offers low student to faculty ratios, contributing to a more personalized learning experience. A family-like atmosphere and diverse community of peers allows for a broad, global perspective of today’s competitive marketplace. Become a leader in the industry through the unique techniques and strategies learned through NMHU.
- Bachelor's degree in business-related field (work experience given considerations for those with degrees in non-related fields)
- Official transcripts
- Recommended GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Statement of goals and objectives
- Two letters of recommendation
- TOEFL scores for international students, if applicable
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission