An online MBA with a specialization in Finance is available to the non-traditional student through New Mexico Highlands University. With the flexibility of a 100% online master’s, students have the distinct ability to balance professional life and academia seamlessly. Roles as an analyst, consultant, director and more are pursuable with this NMHU degree.
Students will learn in-demand business techniques and applications, preparing them for high-level leadership roles in their professions. Small class sizes contribute to a personalized learning experience along with a strong, family-like atmosphere. Professions with this specialization may be considered in industry, non-profit agencies, or public sectors of business.
- Bachelor's degree in business-related field (work experience given considerations for those with degrees in non-related fields)
- Official transcripts
- Recommended GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Statement of goals and objectives
- Two letters of recommendation
- TOEFL scores for international students, if applicable
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission