An online MBA in Entrepreneurship is available through New Mexico Highlands University. Students with this specialized degree will delve into project management, management and online marketing strategies. NMHU strives to turn students into leaders through global perspectives and a supportive, diverse community and faculty.
Small class sizes contribute to a personalized learning experience, and the flexibility of learning online allows for working professionals to balance life and education. Learn the in-demand skills, techniques and strategies in entrepreneurship required to move forward in your career with NMHU.
- Bachelor's degree in business-related field (work experience given considerations for those with degrees in non-related fields)
- Official transcripts
- Recommended GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Statement of goals and objectives
- Two letters of recommendation
- TOEFL scores for international students, if applicable
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission