A Master of Business Administration degree in Accounting is available with New Mexico Highlands University. This MBA can be earned 100% online, and leads to promising career paths, including leadership roles in accounting and financial analysis.
Small class sizes and a family atmosphere contribute to a personalized learning experience. Through practical application of tools and techniques unique to NMHU style and in-demand in today’s business world, graduates of this program are highly marketable job candidates.
- Bachelor's degree in business-related field (work experience given considerations for those with degrees in non-related fields)
- Official transcripts
- Recommended GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Statement of goals and objectives
- Two letters of recommendation
- TOEFL scores for international students, if applicable
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission