The online Graduate Certificate in Network Security & Information Assurance is best suited for students holding an undergraduate degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, computer science, or those willing to take a number of ancillary courses. Students will learn how to help the end user and professional understand and maintain today’s technology by learning the foundations of how to secure these networks before they are compromised.
This certificate program covers:
- An overview of computational methods used to provide secure Internet communication
- The fundamentals of current network management technology
- An overview of widely used security applications, schemes, and practices
- A working knowledge of information assurance
- Audit, control and security issues, requirements, and processes
- Relevant issues in computer security auditing
Have an undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, or Computer Engineering; or an undergraduate degree in Mathematics, Physics, or Engineering plus a background in the industry in computer programming, data structures, databases, and networking and operating systems. Official transcripts. A minimum 3.0 GPA. Submit GRE scores for US/CAN applicants without CS or Engineering degrees. Submit letter of recommendation. Resume.
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education