Master of Science in Management Information Systems
The Master of Science in Management Information Systems (MSMIS) program provides the management, business, strategic, and technical skills you’ll need to apply information systems technology efficiently and effectively. The program focuses on building a foundation in MSMIS and includes oral, written, and presentation skills as well as technical skills, people and business skills, ethics, and professionalism. You’ll develop abilities in analytical and critical thinking and learn project management strategies and solutions for information system processes. The program is designed to give you needed expertise in information systems regardless of your educational background. You’ll learn to evaluate current and emerging systems and distributed computing alternatives with an eye towards efficiency and the higher goals of your organization.
- Entire program can be completed online
- Perform systems analyses that meet the needs of your organization
- Create decision support system solutions that include knowledge-based systems,
- Expert systems and artificial intelligence
- Grasp the managerial principles and applications behind networking and telecommunications
- Develop the strong written and oral skills needed to advise organizations as a respected IS professional
- Integrate the legal, ethical, and global implications of information management processes
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter Credit
In State Rate:$416.00
Out of State Rate:$416.00
Additional Fees :$100.00
Fees Overview :
Graduation Fee (One Time Fee): $100
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$22,564.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$22,564.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
Must hold a bachelor's degree or higher from a regionally accredited college or university where an overall GPA of 2.5, or where a GPA of 2.75 or higher was achieved in the last 90 quarter units. Students with a GPA of 2.0 to 2.49 may be admitted to the University if they have a satisfactory score on one of the following tests: GMAT, GRE, Miller Analogies Test, or an approved, standardized program-specific exam.
Accreditation & Licensing
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.