Master of Science in Health & Life Science Analytics
A Master of Science in Health and Life Science Analytics will ground you in sound statistical methods and prepare you for a career in health analytics and the pharmaceutical industry. Through practical experience, you’ll apply those methods to solve everyday health and life science analytics problems drawing on valid public and private data sources. You’ll gain proficiency in areas like analytical and predictive modeling, data acquisition, data mining, and healthcare information management systems. You’ll also explore epidemiology, health management, clinical research, clinical trials, health outcomes research, and learn to use modern analytical software. Working with a team, you’ll develop the skills to design, coordinate, conduct, and publicize an analytic strategy for structuring a current healthcare issue and solution.
- Entire program can be completed online
- Combine components of data analytics to produce solutions
- Use advanced statistical and data programming techniques to solve practical problems
- Design an analytic strategy to structure a problem and solution
- Integrate data and analytics in a health setting to produce useful intelligence
- Study the distribution and causes of disease and health
- Examine the planning, organization, administration, and policies of healthcare organizations
- Use data findings to establish financial priorities of a healthcare organization
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter Credit
In State Rate:$416.00
Out of State Rate:$416.00
Additional Fees :$100.00
Fees Overview :
Graduation Fee (One Time Fee): $100
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$24,436.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$24,436.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
Must hold a bachelor's degree or higher from a regionally accredited college or university where an overall GPA of 2.5, or where a GPA of 2.75 or higher was achieved in the last 90 quarter units. Students with a GPA of 2.0 to 2.49 may be admitted to the University if they have a satisfactory score on one of the following tests: GMAT, GRE, Miller Analogies Test, or an approved, standardized program-specific exam.
Accreditation & Licensing
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.