Master of Science in Health & Life Science Analytics
A Master of Science in Health and Life Science Analytics will ground you in sound statistical methods and prepare you for a career in health analytics and the pharmaceutical industry. Through practical experience, you’ll apply those methods to solve everyday health and life science analytics problems drawing on valid public and private data sources. You’ll gain proficiency in areas like analytical and predictive modeling, data acquisition, data mining, and healthcare information management systems. You’ll also explore epidemiology, health management, clinical research, clinical trials, health outcomes research, and learn to use modern analytical software. Working with a team, you’ll develop the skills to design, coordinate, conduct, and publicize an analytic strategy for structuring a current healthcare issue and solution.
- Entire program can be completed online
- Combine components of data analytics to produce solutions
- Use advanced statistical and data programming techniques to solve practical problems
- Design an analytic strategy to structure a problem and solution
- Integrate data and analytics in a health setting to produce useful intelligence
- Study the distribution and causes of disease and health
- Examine the planning, organization, administration, and policies of healthcare organizations
- Use data findings to establish financial priorities of a healthcare organization
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission
Must hold a bachelor's degree or higher from a regionally accredited college or university where an overall GPA of 2.5, or where a GPA of 2.75 or higher was achieved in the last 90 quarter units. Students with a GPA of 2.0 to 2.49 may be admitted to the University if they have a satisfactory score on one of the following tests: GMAT, GRE, Miller Analogies Test, or an approved, standardized program-specific exam.
Since 1971, National University has been dedicated to making lifelong learning opportunities accessible, challenging, and relevant to a diverse student population. As a nonprofit institution, National University invests in its students by providing them with quality educational instruction and learning technologies, superior faculty, and exemplary student services.
National University offers undergraduate and graduate degree and certificate programs from the following schools and colleges:
- School of Business and Management
- Sanford College of Education
- School of Engineering and Computing
- School of Health and Human Services
- School of Professional Studies
- College of Letters and Sciences
More than 70 National University degree programs are available 100 percent online.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.