Master of Science in Educational Administration with Preliminary Administrative Services Credential Option
The rewarding field of school administration gives you a chance to make your mark on education now and in the future. Gain the knowledge and skills you need to succeed by earning a Master of Science in Educational Administration with Preliminary Administrative Services Credential Option (California). The program is designed for students who are committed to improving education and who are interested in advancing their careers by becoming school site or district administrators. It can be completed with or without a preliminary credential option for those pursuing a career in the nonpublic education sector.
- Learn to build a culture of collaboration that brings together families and community members, responds to diverse interests and needs, and mobilizes resources
- Explore and analyze the organization, operations, and resources necessary to foster a safe, efficient, and effective learning environment
- Discover the professional and personal ethics necessary to leading a school or school system
- Analyze political, social, economic, legal, and cultural issues that impact schools and school districts
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission
Must hold a bachelor's degree or higher from a regionally accredited college or university where an overall GPA of 2.5, or where a GPA of 2.75 or higher was achieved in the last 90 quarter units. Students with a GPA of 2.0 to 2.49 may be admitted to the University if they have a satisfactory score on one of the following tests: GMAT, GRE, Miller Analogies Test, or an approved, standardized program-specific exam.
Since 1971, National University has been dedicated to making lifelong learning opportunities accessible, challenging, and relevant to a diverse student population. As a nonprofit institution, National University invests in its students by providing them with quality educational instruction and learning technologies, superior faculty, and exemplary student services.
National University offers undergraduate and graduate degree and certificate programs from the following schools and colleges:
- School of Business and Management
- Sanford College of Education
- School of Engineering and Computing
- School of Health and Human Services
- School of Professional Studies
- College of Letters and Sciences
More than 70 National University degree programs are available 100 percent online.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.