Master of Science in Business Analytics
The Master of Science in Business Analytics (BA) is designed to prepare students to apply scientific knowledge to Big Data to find practical patterns for decision making. Organizations measure their operations, forecasting and future strategic plans scientifically through analyzing data. This field of study and practice is significant to private industries and governmental agencies; marketing, sales, financial, supply/chain, tourism, airline, import, export, pharmaceuticals; as well as, governmental agencies such as, CIA, FBI, and CDC.
Program Learning Outcomes:
- Analyze components of data and analytics environment.
- Evaluate methods and technologies to organize and normalize data for use in statistical analysis.
- Construct data files and statistical models to find patterns for competitive decision making.
- Design an analytical model to forecast prices based on the previous data patterns.
- Apply security, privacy and ethical measures using data and analytical models to improve organizations' due diligence.
- Utilize previous financial data to predict future effects.
- Apply appropriate data model to analyze supply chain processes performance.
- Construct analytical model(s) to data to achieve targeted results.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter Credit
In State Rate:$416.00
Out of State Rate:$416.00
Additional Fees :$100.00
Fees Overview :
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $100
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$24,436.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$24,436.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$12,853.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Requires 58.5 credits for completion
- Must hold a bachelor’s degree or higher from a regionally accredited college or university where an overall GPA of 2.5, or where a GPA of 2.75 or higher was achieved in the last 90 quarter units (Students with a GPA of 2.0 to 2.49 may be admitted to the University if they have a satisfactory score on one of the following tests: GMAT, GRE, Miller Analogies Test, or an approved, standardized program-specific exam.)
Accreditation & Licensing
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.