Master of Global Management
If you aspire to a career in international business, a Master of Global Management will prepare you with all the skills necessary to be a knowledgeable, respected, and successful manager. Through a series of relevant business courses, you’ll learn effective decision-making skills that will help you advance in your business management career, especially if you are moving from a more technical field. You’ll learn how to define business problems, use program concepts to frame analysis, gather information to drive conclusions from your analysis, and make recommendations for actions to take to improve situations. In the program, you’ll learn to integrate principles of management such as organizational behavior, communication, and motivation, and understand the impact that cultural similarities and differences can have on interpersonal and intergroup dynamics.
- Entire program can be completed online
- Understand and anticipate global forces and how they can impact the organization
- Choose appropriate actions to solve managerial challenges through planning, organizing, and controlling
- Recognize ethical dilemmas and make appropriate choices with an eye towards social responsibility
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter Credit
In State Rate:$416.00
Out of State Rate:$416.00
Additional Fees :$100.00
Fees Overview :
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $100
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$24,436.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$24,436.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$12,853.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Requires 58.5 credits for completion
- Must hold a bachelor’s degree or higher from a regionally accredited college or university where an overall GPA of 2.5, or where a GPA of 2.75 or higher was achieved in the last 90 quarter units (Students with a GPA of 2.0 to 2.49 may be admitted to the University if they have a satisfactory score on one of the following tests: GMAT, GRE, Miller Analogies Test, or an approved, standardized program-specific exam.)
Accreditation & Licensing
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.