Master of Arts in Strategic Communication
A Master of Arts in Strategic Communications will prepare you for the challenges in developing, planning, and evaluating communication strategies in a complex, global environment. You’ll explore theoretical and practical approaches to developing strategic communication programs that will help your organization meet goals and objectives. You’ll develop analytical and practical tools for leading communication efforts and hone your skills in strategic thinking, logical analysis, and solution generation. By comparing traditional media to new media, you’ll understand how to develop and apply initiatives for outlets such as social networks, blogs, podcasts, and mobile media. You’ll complete the program with a deep understanding of the theories of communication and persuasion and the ability to lead and participate in the development of organizational communication strategies.
- Entire program can be completed online
- Use research to evaluate and support communication and messaging
- Manage campaigns using budgets, task lists, and project schedules
- Apply research to communication campaigns and messaging
- Create persuasive campaigns that meet ethical standards
- Learn to lead and collaborate while participating in group tasks and presentations.
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission
Must hold a bachelor's degree or higher from a regionally accredited college or university where an overall GPA of 2.5, or where a GPA of 2.75 or higher was achieved in the last 90 quarter units. Students with a GPA of 2.0 to 2.49 may be admitted to the University if they have a satisfactory score on one of the following tests: GMAT, GRE, Miller Analogies Test, or an approved, standardized program-specific exam.
Since 1971, National University has been dedicated to making lifelong learning opportunities accessible, challenging, and relevant to a diverse student population. As a nonprofit institution, National University invests in its students by providing them with quality educational instruction and learning technologies, superior faculty, and exemplary student services.
National University offers undergraduate and graduate degree and certificate programs from the following schools and colleges:
- School of Business and Management
- Sanford College of Education
- School of Engineering and Computing
- School of Health and Human Services
- School of Professional Studies
- College of Letters and Sciences
More than 70 National University degree programs are available 100 percent online.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.