Global Master in Business Administration (GMBA) in Spanish
Offered online and conducted entirely in Spanish, the Global MBA in Spanish program will ground you in the theories and the skills you’ll need to take on executive decision-making and negotiation. The program uses a multidisciplinary approach that includes economic, political, and cultural analyses in strategic planning and development, all critical for conducting national and international business.
The program is designed to prepare you for an executive role of manager or director of a small, medium, or large global company. If you’re already an experienced executive, this course is a great way to broaden your knowledge and skills and maintain a competitive edge in global marketing, digital marketing, and global finance.
- Entire program can be completed online
- Integrate the concepts and theories of marketing, leadership, economics, finance, and administration
- Evaluate appropriate responses to business problems and business opportunities
- Learn to assess and analyze global business situations and develop appropriate strategies and plans
- Develop strong leadership and negotiation skills that will serve you in a changing world
- Design and manage international partnerships and alliances and formulate ethical business decisions
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter Credit
In State Rate:$406.00
Out of State Rate:$406.00
Additional Fees :$100.00
Fees Overview :
Graduation Processing Fee: $100
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$19,994.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$19,994.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
Must hold a bachelor's degree or higher from a regionally accredited college or university where an overall GPA of 2.5, or where a GPA of 2.75 or higher was achieved in the last 90 quarter units. Students with a GPA of 2.0 to 2.49 may be admitted to the University if they have a satisfactory score on one of the following tests: GMAT, GRE, Miller Analogies Test, or an approved, standardized program-specific exam.
Accreditation & Licensing
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.