Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership
Organizational leadership professionals support and develop the skilled workforce that is so important to maintaining a competitive edge today. A Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership from National University provides you with a range of understanding in leadership theories and frameworks, which in turn, prepares you to lead the way in both smaller companies and large corporations and agencies. The program begins with the premise that leadership is a skill that can be learned through the understanding of basic organizational theories, analysis of scenarios, evaluation of case studies and dissection of complex problems. By taking this hands-on approach you’ll acquire valuable experiential knowledge and develop the leadership skills needed for team and group settings. You’ll also explore ways to move from an authoritarian, top-down model to a more productive one of collaboration and integration.
- Entire program can be completed online
- Recognize the difference between leadership and power
- Learn to work with the strengths and weaknesses of diverse teams and individuals within organizations
- Evaluate the negotiating styles of various leaders and measure their effectiveness
- Learn to motivate and evaluate team members
- Explore how to reach ethical decisions and develop real-life strategies
- Understand to write and speak using proper business communication formats
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter Credit
In State Rate:$362.00
Out of State Rate:$362.00
Additional Fees :$100.00
Fees Overview :
Graduation Fee (One Time Fee): $100
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$65,260.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$65,260.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
High School Diploma or GED required.
Accreditation & Licensing
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.