The behavior of individuals and groups is critical to business success, and professionals with the skills to manage and improve organizational performance are in demand. By understanding human behavior, psychology, and business, you’ll be able to help people lead more productive lives and be better at contributing to business goals and objectives. The Bachelor of Science in Organizational Behavior from National University will build your foundation for applying this knowledge in the workplace, increasing the effectiveness of both individuals and work teams. You’ll learn how people make decisions and interact with one another, and find ways to improve these interactions. You’ll also develop important skills in conflict resolution, cultural sensitivity, and leadership while learning to plan, implement, and manage organizational change and technological innovation.
- Entire program can be completed online
- Completion of a comprehensive paper on the study of organizational behavior
- Use of ethics, responsibility, and legal obligations in personal and professional situations
- Apply group psychology and dynamics to build teams and collaborate
- Expand your understanding of human resource development and training
- Develop skills and learn techniques in diagnosing, planning, implementing, and managing organizational change
- Apply conflict resolution skills in various settings with diverse populations
High School Diploma or GED required.
School Accreditation Statement
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission