Bachelor of Science in Organizational Behavior
The behavior of individuals and groups is critical to business success, and professionals with the skills to manage and improve organizational performance are in demand. By understanding human behavior, psychology, and business, you’ll be able to help people lead more productive lives and be better at contributing to business goals and objectives. The Bachelor of Science in Organizational Behavior from National University will build your foundation for applying this knowledge in the workplace, increasing the effectiveness of both individuals and work teams. You’ll learn how people make decisions and interact with one another, and find ways to improve these interactions. You’ll also develop important skills in conflict resolution, cultural sensitivity, and leadership while learning to plan, implement, and manage organizational change and technological innovation.
- Entire program can be completed online
- Completion of a comprehensive paper on the study of organizational behavior
- Use of ethics, responsibility, and legal obligations in personal and professional situations
- Apply group psychology and dynamics to build teams and collaborate
- Expand your understanding of human resource development and training
- Develop skills and learn techniques in diagnosing, planning, implementing, and managing organizational change
- Apply conflict resolution skills in various settings with diverse populations
Degree Level: Bachelor
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission
High School Diploma or GED required.
Since 1971, National University has been dedicated to making lifelong learning opportunities accessible, challenging, and relevant to a diverse student population. As a nonprofit institution, National University invests in its students by providing them with quality educational instruction and learning technologies, superior faculty, and exemplary student services.
National University offers undergraduate and graduate degree and certificate programs from the following schools and colleges:
- School of Business and Management
- Sanford College of Education
- School of Engineering and Computing
- School of Health and Human Services
- School of Professional Studies
- College of Letters and Sciences
More than 70 National University degree programs are available 100 percent online.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.