Bachelor of Science in Information Technology Management
The online Bachelor of Science in Information Technology Management program is designed to meet the increasing demand for the management of information technology in consulting, marketing and sales support, customer services and support, information security and management, and management of IT projects. This program is designed to provide students with an understanding of basic information technology management concepts and practical technology skills.
Graduates are prepared for positions in the areas of :
- Client and Server Management, Administration, and Technical Support
- IT Project Management Associate
- Information Security Analyst
- Network/Systems Administrator and Support Specialist
Degree Level: Bachelor
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission
High School Diploma or GED required. ACCUPLACER evaluation as part of the admission process.
Since 1971, National University has been dedicated to making lifelong learning opportunities accessible, challenging, and relevant to a diverse student population. As a nonprofit institution, National University invests in its students by providing them with quality educational instruction and learning technologies, superior faculty, and exemplary student services.
National University offers undergraduate and graduate degree and certificate programs from the following schools and colleges:
- School of Business and Management
- Sanford College of Education
- School of Engineering and Computing
- School of Health and Human Services
- School of Professional Studies
- College of Letters and Sciences
More than 70 National University degree programs are available 100 percent online.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.