Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration
Prepare for entry-level career opportunities in healthcare administration and management and supervisory roles within the healthcare system by earing a Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration (BSHA) from National University. In this program you’ll learn both conceptual and analytical skills needed to manage contemporary healthcare organizations. Whether you pursue a career in the public or private sector at a local, state, or federal level, you will be well equipped for the challenges presented in the modern healthcare organization. You will develop relevant problem-solving skills and learn how to keep staff performing at their best by applying the principles of accounting law, financial analysis, human resource management, operations analysis, management information systems analysis, strategic planning, and marketing. Graduates will enhance their opportunities for professional advancement through carefully planned internships and a capstone experience. The BSHA program is an associate member institution of the Association of University Programs in Health Administration (AUPHA).
- Entire program can be completed online
- Understand the factors that affect the policies, management, and operation of healthcare organizations
- Learn how to analyze healthcare data and information for effective decision making
- Appreciate the various roles and perspectives within a healthcare organization, from practitioners to staff, to supervisors and managers
- Understand the legal and ethical principles and responsibilities of healthcare organizations to individual patients and communities
- Study strategic and marketing priorities of healthcare organizations in relationship to the needs and values of a community
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter Credit
In State Rate:$362.00
Out of State Rate:$362.00
Additional Fees :$100.00
Fees Overview :
Graduation Fee (One Time Fee): $100
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$65,260.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$65,260.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
High School Diploma or GED required.
Accreditation & Licensing
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.