Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration
Prepare for entry-level career opportunities in healthcare administration and management and supervisory roles within the healthcare system by earing a Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration (BSHA) from National University. In this program you’ll learn both conceptual and analytical skills needed to manage contemporary healthcare organizations. Whether you pursue a career in the public or private sector at a local, state, or federal level, you will be well equipped for the challenges presented in the modern healthcare organization. You will develop relevant problem-solving skills and learn how to keep staff performing at their best by applying the principles of accounting law, financial analysis, human resource management, operations analysis, management information systems analysis, strategic planning, and marketing. Graduates will enhance their opportunities for professional advancement through carefully planned internships and a capstone experience. The BSHA program is an associate member institution of the Association of University Programs in Health Administration (AUPHA).
- Entire program can be completed online
- Understand the factors that affect the policies, management, and operation of healthcare organizations
- Learn how to analyze healthcare data and information for effective decision making
- Appreciate the various roles and perspectives within a healthcare organization, from practitioners to staff, to supervisors and managers
- Understand the legal and ethical principles and responsibilities of healthcare organizations to individual patients and communities
- Study strategic and marketing priorities of healthcare organizations in relationship to the needs and values of a community
Degree Level: Bachelor
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission
High School Diploma or GED required.
Since 1971, National University has been dedicated to making lifelong learning opportunities accessible, challenging, and relevant to a diverse student population. As a nonprofit institution, National University invests in its students by providing them with quality educational instruction and learning technologies, superior faculty, and exemplary student services.
National University offers undergraduate and graduate degree and certificate programs from the following schools and colleges:
- School of Business and Management
- Sanford College of Education
- School of Engineering and Computing
- School of Health and Human Services
- School of Professional Studies
- College of Letters and Sciences
More than 70 National University degree programs are available 100 percent online.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.