Bachelor of Science in Construction Management
The construction sector is growing rapidly and individuals with a well-rounded education in written and verbal communication, technical construction fundamentals, math, business, law, and other relevant courses are in high demand. The construction management program was developed with guidance and assistance from current leaders in the industry and provides relevant training for future managers in the field. In the program you’ll learn to apply modern methods and metrics for surveying, use appropriate technical tools to solve engineering problems and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of building mechanical and electrical systems. When completed, you’ll be positioned to pursue a career as a construction executive, project manager, field engineer, planning and scheduling engineer, cost engineer, cost estimator, as well as other positions in the field.
- Entire program can be completed online
- Apply science and math to solve construction problems
- Understand structural systems and reliably estimate project costs
- Apply professional and ethical standards in construction and building
- Learn to communicate clearly in written, verbal, and visual formats
- Integrate and apply field inspection techniques and safety standards
- Understand the legal side of construction contracts and accounting
- Work effectively as part of a construction team
Degree Level: Bachelor
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission
High School Diploma or GED required.
Since 1971, National University has been dedicated to making lifelong learning opportunities accessible, challenging, and relevant to a diverse student population. As a nonprofit institution, National University invests in its students by providing them with quality educational instruction and learning technologies, superior faculty, and exemplary student services.
National University offers undergraduate and graduate degree and certificate programs from the following schools and colleges:
- School of Business and Management
- Sanford College of Education
- School of Engineering and Computing
- School of Health and Human Services
- School of Professional Studies
- College of Letters and Sciences
More than 70 National University degree programs are available 100 percent online.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.