Bachelor of Science in Construction Management
The construction sector is growing rapidly and individuals with a well-rounded education in written and verbal communication, technical construction fundamentals, math, business, law, and other relevant courses are in high demand. The construction management program was developed with guidance and assistance from current leaders in the industry and provides relevant training for future managers in the field. In the program you’ll learn to apply modern methods and metrics for surveying, use appropriate technical tools to solve engineering problems and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of building mechanical and electrical systems. When completed, you’ll be positioned to pursue a career as a construction executive, project manager, field engineer, planning and scheduling engineer, cost engineer, cost estimator, as well as other positions in the field.
- Entire program can be completed online
- Apply science and math to solve construction problems
- Understand structural systems and reliably estimate project costs
- Apply professional and ethical standards in construction and building
- Learn to communicate clearly in written, verbal, and visual formats
- Integrate and apply field inspection techniques and safety standards
- Understand the legal side of construction contracts and accounting
- Work effectively as part of a construction team
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter Credit
In State Rate:$362.00
Out of State Rate:$362.00
Additional Fees :$100.00
Fees Overview :
Graduation Fee (One Time Fee): $100
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$65,260.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$65,260.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
High School Diploma or GED required.
Accreditation & Licensing
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.