The Construction Engineering Technology program at National University is designed to provide you with a well-rounded education in construction principles and practices and prepare you for a career in the construction industry. With this degree you’ll be prepared for careers such as construction superintendent, field engineer, project manager, project coordinator, facilities engineer, cost estimator, CAD drafter, or quality and safety controller. You’ll learn to communicate about your trade through written, verbal, and graphical media and to use engineering science and mathematics to solve construction problems. Importantly, you’ll have an understanding of potential ethical issues that could arise and learn how to apply sound professional standards for making tough decisions.
- Entire program can be completed online
- Use technology to address engineering problems
- Apply modern methods for surveying and metrics
- Build a foundation in mechanical and electrical systems
- Become proficient in cost estimating and scheduling
- Learn field inspection techniques and safety standards
- Apply the principles of project management
- Establish yourself as an important member of a building team
- High School Diploma or GED required.
School Accreditation Statement
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission