Bachelor of Science in Construction Engineering Technology
The Construction Engineering Technology program at National University is designed to provide you with a well-rounded education in construction principles and practices and prepare you for a career in the construction industry. With this degree you’ll be prepared for careers such as construction superintendent, field engineer, project manager, project coordinator, facilities engineer, cost estimator, CAD drafter, or quality and safety controller. You’ll learn to communicate about your trade through written, verbal, and graphical media and to use engineering science and mathematics to solve construction problems. Importantly, you’ll have an understanding of potential ethical issues that could arise and learn how to apply sound professional standards for making tough decisions.
- Entire program can be completed online
- Use technology to address engineering problems
- Apply modern methods for surveying and metrics
- Build a foundation in mechanical and electrical systems
- Become proficient in cost estimating and scheduling
- Learn field inspection techniques and safety standards
- Apply the principles of project management
- Establish yourself as an important member of a building team
Degree Level: Bachelor
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission
High School Diploma or GED required.
Since 1971, National University has been dedicated to making lifelong learning opportunities accessible, challenging, and relevant to a diverse student population. As a nonprofit institution, National University invests in its students by providing them with quality educational instruction and learning technologies, superior faculty, and exemplary student services.
National University offers undergraduate and graduate degree and certificate programs from the following schools and colleges:
- School of Business and Management
- Sanford College of Education
- School of Engineering and Computing
- School of Health and Human Services
- School of Professional Studies
- College of Letters and Sciences
More than 70 National University degree programs are available 100 percent online.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.