Bachelor of Science in Construction Engineering Technology
The Construction Engineering Technology program at National University is designed to provide you with a well-rounded education in construction principles and practices and prepare you for a career in the construction industry. With this degree you’ll be prepared for careers such as construction superintendent, field engineer, project manager, project coordinator, facilities engineer, cost estimator, CAD drafter, or quality and safety controller. You’ll learn to communicate about your trade through written, verbal, and graphical media and to use engineering science and mathematics to solve construction problems. Importantly, you’ll have an understanding of potential ethical issues that could arise and learn how to apply sound professional standards for making tough decisions.
- Entire program can be completed online
- Use technology to address engineering problems
- Apply modern methods for surveying and metrics
- Build a foundation in mechanical and electrical systems
- Become proficient in cost estimating and scheduling
- Learn field inspection techniques and safety standards
- Apply the principles of project management
- Establish yourself as an important member of a building team
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter Credit
In State Rate:$362.00
Out of State Rate:$362.00
Additional Fees :$100.00
Fees Overview :
Graduation Fee (One Time Fee): $100
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$65,260.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$65,260.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
High School Diploma or GED required.
Accreditation & Licensing
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.