Bachelor of Science in Clinical Laboratory Science
As a clinical laboratory scientist, you’ll have the opportunity to conduct research, often using clinical trials, with the goal of improving overall human health. A Bachelor of Science in Clinical Laboratory Science from National University gives you the education needed for this role with the ability to complete your degree online and at your own pace. You’ll learn to develop methods, instruments, and procedures for medical applications and data analysis, and to prepare and analyze medical samples. The program includes all the necessary prerequisites for your application to the Laboratory Field Services Branch of the California Department of Health for a trainee license. After you successfully complete the CLS training, you can apply for the exam for licensure as a Clinical Laboratory Scientist.
- Entire program can be completed online
- Assess clinical laboratory practice and procedure by applying both technical skills and theory
- Identify problems in the clinical laboratory and develop a plan to mitigate them
- Explore the range of laboratory methods that include advanced analytics, immunology, microbiology, hematology, and molecular science
- Conduct research both to develop new treatments and to try to prevent health problems
- Produce written work following industry standards to document your findings
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter Credit
In State Rate:$362.00
Out of State Rate:$362.00
Additional Fees :$100.00
Fees Overview :
Graduation Fee (One Time Fee): $100
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$65,260.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$65,260.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
High School Diploma or GED required.
Accreditation & Licensing
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.