Bachelor of Science in Allied Health
Supporting the efforts of physicians, dentists, or primary healthcare specialists is an exacting and critical job. The Bachelor of Science in Allied Health program will prepare you for success in this field. Coursework includes a broad-based foundation in global and national healthcare issues and trends, ethical and legal issues, health promotion and disease prevention, evidence-based practice, allied healthcare research, healthcare systems management, and healthcare-based informatics. You’ll gain the skills, knowledge, and values to advance in the allied health profession and to work in a variety of settings with diverse patients, families, and communities. As a graduate, you’ll be ready to take on a supervisory, management, or educational position that is key to the identification, evaluation, and prevention of diseases and disorders. You may opt to work in dietary and nutrition services or rehabilitation and health systems management. Whatever vocational road you choose, this degree will ground you in the knowledge needed to perform at the highest level and for the good of colleagues and patients.
- Entire program can be completed online
- Compare and contrast a medical model of healthcare delivery with a health promotion and disease-prevention approach
- Explore how a coordinated, comprehensive, and continuous team approach can improve treatment outcomes
- Understand the process of active participation in healthcare from a provider, patient, family, and community perspective
- Assess the impact of technology in health services
- Engage in culturally appropriate strategies and practices that respect the diversity of the patient and family regarding health
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter Credit
In State Rate:$362.00
Out of State Rate:$362.00
Additional Fees :$100.00
Fees Overview :
Graduation Fee (One Time Fee): $100
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$65,260.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$65,260.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
High School Diploma or GED required.
Accreditation & Licensing
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.