Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
Money makes the business world go around, and smart people are always needed to manage that money. Become one of the professionals who do just that by earning a Bachelor of Science in Accountancy from National University. This degree will prepare you for a wide range of accounting-related careers, including public and corporate accounting, internal auditing, and accounting for not-for-profit organizations. Accountants are also needed at state and local government agencies, including the Internal Revenue Service, Defense Contract Audit Agency, FBI, and others. For students looking for other career options, National University offers a Bachelor of Science in Accountancy to Master of Business Administration Transition Program.
- Entire program can be completed online
- Get hands-on experience in the latest information technologies and computerized accounting software for financial accounting and reporting
- Learn the accounting principles used to measure and report key accounting information
- Understand the ethical and legal concepts of accounting and tax-related issues
- Learn to prepare tax returns and reports for both individuals and businesses
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter Credit
In State Rate:$362.00
Out of State Rate:$362.00
Additional Fees :$100.00
Fees Overview :
Graduation Fee (One Time Fee): $100
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$65,260.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$65,260.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
High School Diploma or GED required.
Accreditation & Licensing
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.