Bachelor of Arts with a Major in Early Childhood Education
Early childhood education is focused on working with children eight and younger. As play is so important at these ages, much of early childhood learning is centered on play. As an early childhood educator, you’ll use play and other learning tools to address the physical, intellectual, language, emotional, and social needs of children. The Bachelor of Arts degree in Early Childhood Education (BAECE) at National University will ground you in the philosophy and practice needed to do this work effectively. The program is based on current theory, contemporary perspectives, and sound research. You’ll gain the knowledge, attitudes, skills, practice, reflection, and field experience needed to become an efficient, competent, and effective professional in the field of early childhood education. You’ll learn how to design appropriate learning environments, adapt curricula to your students, and develop teaching strategies and techniques to improve learning outcomes.
- Entire program can be completed online
- Develop positive relationships with and learn to encourage young children
- Develop oral, written, and technological skills for communicating with families and very young children
- Create environments that are healthy, respectful, and supportive
- Use observations, documentation, and other assessments to improve development and learning
- Understand the ethical, legal, and professional standards of early childhood education
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter Credit
In State Rate:$362.00
Out of State Rate:$362.00
Additional Fees :$100.00
Fees Overview :
Graduation Fee (One Time Fee): $100
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$65,260.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$65,260.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
High School Diploma or GED required.
Accreditation & Licensing
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.