Bachelor of Arts in Strategic Communications
The degree program in strategic communications will help you develop the strong strategic thinking and messaging skills needed for employment in public relations, advertising, marketing, and corporate communication. You’ll learn how to help organizations develop a unique voice for use in presentations, print, broadcast, and digital media in virtually any industry. You’ll understand the theory behind integrated marketing campaigns and learn to carry them through all stages of execution. Courses includes academic work, case studies, and hands-on experience creating messages across media platforms. Once you complete the program you’ll be ready to pursue a successful career in positions that require strategic thinking and planning, project management, content creation, and leadership.
- Entire program can be completed online
- Cultivate campaign communication messaging strategies
- Develop targeted, multi-platform message delivery plans
- Apply persuasion theory to campaign and media messaging
- Create effective content that aligns with overall message strategy
- Explain your communication plans in person and online
- Collaborate with others in creating strong and strategic messaging
- Use research to guide the development of campaigns and messages
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter Credit
In State Rate:$362.00
Out of State Rate:$362.00
Additional Fees :$100.00
Fees Overview :
Graduation Fee (One Time Fee): $100
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$65,260.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$65,260.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
High School Diploma or GED required.
Accreditation & Licensing
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.