Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
The Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from National University offers a comprehensive introduction to the contemporary discipline of psychology. From the scientific study of behavior to the applied practice of counseling, this program will prepare graduates for a number of career options in the private and public sector. Graduates are well prepared to seek employment in personnel, vocational counseling, criminal justice, journalism, or entry-level counseling in the context of a county-funded agency or hospital. Graduates are also prepared to seek admission to programs at the master’s or doctoral level.
- Entire program can be completed online
- Learn the major theories, concepts, and historical trends in psychology
- Explore behavior, cognition, and emotion from multiple schools of thought and multicultural perspectives
- Gain experience examining evidence, analyzing assumptions, and applying research methods to solve problems in psychology
Degree Level: Bachelor
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission
High School Diploma or GED required.
Since 1971, National University has been dedicated to making lifelong learning opportunities accessible, challenging, and relevant to a diverse student population. As a nonprofit institution, National University invests in its students by providing them with quality educational instruction and learning technologies, superior faculty, and exemplary student services.
National University offers undergraduate and graduate degree and certificate programs from the following schools and colleges:
- School of Business and Management
- Sanford College of Education
- School of Engineering and Computing
- School of Health and Human Services
- School of Professional Studies
- College of Letters and Sciences
More than 70 National University degree programs are available 100 percent online.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.