Bachelor of Arts in Pre-Law Studies
The Bachelor of Arts in Pre-Law Studies provides you with the solid foundation in the legal studies and concepts needed to enter law school. If you’re uncertain if law school is the next step, this program not only help you decide, but will provide you with a basic understanding of the complex legal issues you will face if you choose to pursue a career in business or government. In the course you’ll develop important verbal and analytical abilities and expand your ability for critical thinking, all skills that are vital for a career in the legal profession. You’ll master strong written, oral communication, and presentation skills used in pre-law and learn techniques for effective planning in preparation for the negotiation process. You’ll also learn to develop strong, comprehensive, and concise legal arguments.
- Entire program can be completed online
- Develop legal and critical thinking skills relevant to legal issues
- Describe, analyze, and anticipate legal issues within the business environment
- Analyze contemporary legal issues in the state, federal, and administrative law arena
- Learn to apply relevant rules of law, ethical standards, and social customs
Degree Level: Bachelor
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission
High School Diploma or GED required.
Since 1971, National University has been dedicated to making lifelong learning opportunities accessible, challenging, and relevant to a diverse student population. As a nonprofit institution, National University invests in its students by providing them with quality educational instruction and learning technologies, superior faculty, and exemplary student services.
National University offers undergraduate and graduate degree and certificate programs from the following schools and colleges:
- School of Business and Management
- Sanford College of Education
- School of Engineering and Computing
- School of Health and Human Services
- School of Professional Studies
- College of Letters and Sciences
More than 70 National University degree programs are available 100 percent online.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.