Bachelor of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies
A Bachelor of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies is a popular major that allows you to develop your own unique yet rigorous degree program. Based on areas of experience and interest, you’ll participate in a broad and demanding program that will introduce you to the essential knowledge of different disciplines and guide you in discerning the connections across those disciplines. You’ll participate in a well-rounded education designed to enhance reasoning, intellect, and ethical development with courses that include English and literature, social sciences, behavioral sciences, mathematics, humanities, natural sciences, and others. This rich and challenging path will prepare you for professional work in the changeable modern world and global economy.
- Entire program can be completed online
- Use critical thinking for the collection, validation, analysis, and synthesis of information
- Demonstrate a deep and flexible understanding of your subject matter
- Integrate knowledge in a global context and engage in collaborative research across disciplines
- Recognize and appreciate the cultural perspectives of world views
- Use technology for knowledge sharing and an interdisciplinary approach
Degree Level: Bachelor
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission
High School Diploma or GED required.
Since 1971, National University has been dedicated to making lifelong learning opportunities accessible, challenging, and relevant to a diverse student population. As a nonprofit institution, National University invests in its students by providing them with quality educational instruction and learning technologies, superior faculty, and exemplary student services.
National University offers undergraduate and graduate degree and certificate programs from the following schools and colleges:
- School of Business and Management
- Sanford College of Education
- School of Engineering and Computing
- School of Health and Human Services
- School of Professional Studies
- College of Letters and Sciences
More than 70 National University degree programs are available 100 percent online.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.