Bachelor of Arts in Integrated Marketing Communications
The Bachelor of Arts in Integrated Marketing Communication gives you a comprehensive overview of marketing principles and practices. You’ll develop an understanding of traditional marketing elements, including advertising, sales promotion, public relations, direct marketing, and others. You’ll discover the magic of integrating these different elements to deliver a powerful and unified message in support of an organization or its products. By using the latest communication technologies and applying integrated marketing fundamentals, you’ll be equipped to develop effective marketing programs that deliver meaningful and measurable results. By applying research to evaluate and prove your own insights into the study of communication and media, you’ll understand the role that communication plays in developing market interest. The program prepares you for a variety of careers in marketing, sales, advertising, fundraising, public relations, and other persuasive fields. It combines a business degree with advanced communication skills for traditional and Web 2.0 platforms, teaching you to develop multi-platform, multi-public message disseminations plans.
- Entire program can be completed online
- Apply theory and practical skills in communication
- Demonstrate the effective communication skills needed in a professional marketing environment
- Develop a strategic communication program using data from reputable market research
- Evaluate global marketing strategies for products and services
- Apply persuasion theory to the development of media messages
- Develop a basic integrated marketing plan that contains all essential elements
Degree Level: Bachelor
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission
High School Diploma or GED required.
Since 1971, National University has been dedicated to making lifelong learning opportunities accessible, challenging, and relevant to a diverse student population. As a nonprofit institution, National University invests in its students by providing them with quality educational instruction and learning technologies, superior faculty, and exemplary student services.
National University offers undergraduate and graduate degree and certificate programs from the following schools and colleges:
- School of Business and Management
- Sanford College of Education
- School of Engineering and Computing
- School of Health and Human Services
- School of Professional Studies
- College of Letters and Sciences
More than 70 National University degree programs are available 100 percent online.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.