Bachelor of Arts in Integrated Marketing Communications
The Bachelor of Arts in Integrated Marketing Communication gives you a comprehensive overview of marketing principles and practices. You’ll develop an understanding of traditional marketing elements, including advertising, sales promotion, public relations, direct marketing, and others. You’ll discover the magic of integrating these different elements to deliver a powerful and unified message in support of an organization or its products. By using the latest communication technologies and applying integrated marketing fundamentals, you’ll be equipped to develop effective marketing programs that deliver meaningful and measurable results. By applying research to evaluate and prove your own insights into the study of communication and media, you’ll understand the role that communication plays in developing market interest. The program prepares you for a variety of careers in marketing, sales, advertising, fundraising, public relations, and other persuasive fields. It combines a business degree with advanced communication skills for traditional and Web 2.0 platforms, teaching you to develop multi-platform, multi-public message disseminations plans.
- Entire program can be completed online
- Apply theory and practical skills in communication
- Demonstrate the effective communication skills needed in a professional marketing environment
- Develop a strategic communication program using data from reputable market research
- Evaluate global marketing strategies for products and services
- Apply persuasion theory to the development of media messages
- Develop a basic integrated marketing plan that contains all essential elements
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter Credit
In State Rate:$362.00
Out of State Rate:$362.00
Additional Fees :$100.00
Fees Overview :
Graduation Fee (One Time Fee): $100
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$65,260.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$65,260.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
High School Diploma or GED required.
Accreditation & Licensing
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.