Bachelor of Arts in General Studies
If you’ve completed studies in a variety of areas, both academic and applied, a Bachelor of Arts in General Studies is a way to bring those diverse subjects into a cohesive degree program. The program is unlike most in that you won’t need to repeat coursework already completed to fulfill the requirements of an established program. This degree is an excellent choice if you aren’t certain which course of study to pursue, or if you’re coming back to school after taking time off to work or be with family and, in the interim, experienced a shift in academic focus or career goals. The general studies degree allows you to build on the studies you’ve already completed and use them as stepping-stones to a respected and rounded degree program.
- Entire program can be completed online
- Develop critical thinking skills and exercise them in scholarly discourse
- Develop strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrate proficiency in the mechanics of academic writing
- Explain the role of education in occupational choices
- Learn to discuss ethical issues as applied to research and academic writing
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter Credit
In State Rate:$362.00
Out of State Rate:$362.00
Additional Fees :$100.00
Fees Overview :
Graduation Fee (One Time Fee): $100
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$65,260.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$65,260.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
High School Diploma or GED required.
Accreditation & Licensing
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.