Associate of Science in Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counseling
The online AS in Drug & Alcohol Abuse Counseling degree program is designed to give students the knowledge and skills required to counsel individuals, groups, and families regarding drug and alcohol abuse, dependence, and treatment.
- Meets California state standards for certification of alcohol and drug abuse counselors.
- Approved by CAADAC's education foundation CA Foundation for Advancement of Addiction Professionals.
Degree Level: Associate
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission
California Association of Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors (CCADAC)
High school diploma or GED equivalent.
This program is approved by CAADAC's education foundation "CA Foundation for Advancement of Addiction Professionals. This program may not meet the requirements for certification in other states.
Since 1971, National University has been dedicated to making lifelong learning opportunities accessible, challenging, and relevant to a diverse student population. As a nonprofit institution, National University invests in its students by providing them with quality educational instruction and learning technologies, superior faculty, and exemplary student services.
National University offers undergraduate and graduate degree and certificate programs from the following schools and colleges:
- School of Business and Management
- Sanford College of Education
- School of Engineering and Computing
- School of Health and Human Services
- School of Professional Studies
- College of Letters and Sciences
More than 70 National University degree programs are available 100 percent online.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.