Murray State University is a public four-year university located in Murray, Kentucky. MSU was founded in 1922 as Murray State Normal School by the State Board of Education. Murray State University is comprised of the following colleges and schools:
- Jesse D. Jones College of Science, Engineering & Technology
- Hutson School of Agriculture
- School of Nursing & Health Professions
- Arthur J. Bauernfeind College of Business
- College of Education & Human Services
- College of Humanities & Fine Arts
- Honors College
Murray State University awards certificates, associate’s degrees, bachelor’s degrees, and master’s degrees. Undergraduate and graduate students can earn degrees completely online, as well as certificates. Online non-credit programs are also available.
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Sector Of Institution:Public, 4-year or above
Religious Affiliation:Not applicable
Highest Level Of Offering:Doctor's degree
Adult Age Enrollments:3,150
This school has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.