Certificate in Introduction to Computer Information Technology
The Certificate in Introduction to Computer Information Technology program teaches students to become proficient with business software such as Word, Excel and Access, implement security techniques to protect computer systems from malware, maintain a computer using utility programs, and create web sites. Emphasis is placed on:
- Developing formatted documents
- Using spreadsheets to enter, calculate and graph data
- Using a database to store and retrieve data and to create forms, reports and queries
- Protecting a computer's hardware and software
- Using HTML and web page editors to create and publish multimedia web sites
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$46.00
Out of State Rate:$273.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$322.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$1,911.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
A high school diploma or GED is required. Official transcripts.
Accreditation & Licensing
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.