Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Mount Carmel College of Nursing is designed to provide registered nurses with the flexibility and convenience required to earn their bachelor's degree while working. Coursework explores a range of topics such as:
- Nursing Informatics
- Transcultural Concepts
- Evidence Based Practice
- Community Health
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$418.11
Out of State Rate:$418.11
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per credit): $413
- Graduation Fee (one-time): 225
International Students Accepted:Yes
This bachelor completion program requires 128 credits for completion, including transfer credits.
- Online curriculum: 44 credits
- Must have a current, unencumbered state license with either an associate degree or diploma in nursing
- Must have completed at least 32 semester credit hours in nursing, 52 semester credit hours in general education courses
- Minimum 2.0 GPA
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.