Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree program from Mount Aloysius College is designed to build on the knowledge and experience registered nurses possess so that graduates may advance their careers and assume roles that demand critial thinking, communication, and interdisciplinary practice. Coursework covers topics such as:
- Issues and trends in health care
- Community health
- Organizational behavior
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$780.62
Out of State Rate:$780.62
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per semester): $11,985
- Technology Fee (per semester): $100
- Comprehensive Fee (per semester): $600
International Students Accepted:Yes
Degree completion requires a minimum of 120 credits, including transfer and major requirements.
- Online curriculum: 65 credits, including major and core courses
- Must be a graduate from an accredited Associate Degree or Diploma Program in Nursing as verified on an official transcript
- Cumulative grade point average of at least 2.0 on post-secondary coursework (exceptions may be approved)
- Current RN license
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.