Management Associate in Applied Science
The online Management AAS degree program from Montgomery County Community College is designed to provide students with the foundation needed in order to develop competencies in managerial decision making, preparing them for a wide range of careers in both the private and public sectors. Graduates possess the knowledge and skills needed to:
- Apply managerial theory and practices to the key functional areas within an organization in today's global business environment
- Examine the social, legal, and ethical principles that guide appropriate and responsible managerial decision making
- Apply critical-thinking and analytical acumen in order to determine appropriate actions
- Exhibit professional and proficient communication skills: verbal, written, and interpersonal
Delivery Format:Mostly Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$288.00
Out of State Rate:$432.00
Fees Overview :
Tuition for residents of Montgomery County is $144/credit hour.
- Comprehensive Fee (per credit): $15
- Activity Fee (per credit): $7
- Technology Fee (per credit): $25
- Facilities Fee (per credit): $10 for PA residents, $20 for out-of-state
International Students Accepted:Maybe - Contact School
This degree program requires 60-61 credits for completion.
- Official high school transcript or GED diploma
- Official college transcript (if applicable)
- Placement test(s) may be required
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Proctored exam(s) on campus required.
MCCC is not authorized to deliver distance education in Colorado.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.