The online Information Technology AS degree program provides a broad overview of programming, networking, web development and database design. This program prepares students to transfer to a four-year program in information technology.
Upon completion of this degree, students should be able to:
- design solutions to quantitative problems by applying algorithm design using programming support tools
- exhibit an ability to communicate effectively in a professional technical environment
- examine professional, ethical, legal, and security issues for programming professionals.
- create Web sites that incorporate the fundamental principles of visual design
- describe the Open Systems Interconnection Reference Model (OSI) layers and their functionality
- design and utilize databases
Official transcripts. Proctored exams are required.
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education