Information Technology Associate in Science
The online Information Technology AS degree program provides a broad overview of programming, networking, web development and database design. This program prepares students to transfer to a four-year program in information technology.
Upon completion of this degree, students should be able to:
- design solutions to quantitative problems by applying algorithm design using programming support tools
- exhibit an ability to communicate effectively in a professional technical environment
- examine professional, ethical, legal, and security issues for programming professionals.
- create Web sites that incorporate the fundamental principles of visual design
- describe the Open Systems Interconnection Reference Model (OSI) layers and their functionality
- design and utilize databases
Delivery Format:Mostly Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$341.00
Out of State Rate:$495.00
Fees Overview :
Tuition and fees for residents of Montgomery County are $187 per credit hour.
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$20,460.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$29,700.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
At least 95 percent of this degree can be completed online. Proctored exams are required.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.