Associate of Science in Information Technology
Montgomery County Community College
The online Associate of Science in Information Technology provides a broad overview of programming, networking, web development and database design. This program prepares students to transfer to a four-year program in information technology.
Upon completion of this degree, students should be able to:
- design solutions to quantitative problems by applying algorithm design using programming support tools
- exhibit an ability to communicate effectively in a professional technical environment
- examine professional, ethical, legal, and security issues for programming professionals.
- create Web sites that incorporate the fundamental principles of visual design
- describe the Open Systems Interconnection Reference Model (OSI) layers and their functionality
- design and utilize databases
Degree Level: Associate
Delivery Format: Mostly Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
At least 95 percent of this degree can be completed online. Proctored exams are required.
Montgomery County Community College is a public, two-year institution of higher education, with a main campus located in the city of Blue Bell, Pennsylvania. Founded in 1964, Montgomery County Community College has grown along with the community to help reach the lifelong learning needs of students as they progress through their academic career.
Students who earn an associate's degree at Montgomery can expect an easy transfer to numerous public and private colleges and universities in the region. The College also offers certificate programs. Several degrees and certificate programs are offered entirely online.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.