Associate of Science in Computer Science
Montgomery County Community College
The online Associate of Science in Computer Science is designed primarily for those students who plan to transfer to a four-year institution and major in computer science.
Upon completion of this degree, students should be able to:
- design solutions to quantitative problems by applying algorithm design
- design solutions to quantitative problems using programming support tools
- exhibit an ability to communicate effectively in a professional technical environment
- demonstrate an understanding of professional, ethical, legal, and security issues for programming professionals
- demonstrate knowledge of mathematical principles required for work in computer science
- construct program solutions using various data structures and testing techniques complete with supporting documentation and testing plans
- construct program solutions that include testing techniques, testing plans, and supporting documentation
Degree Level: Associate
Delivery Format: Mostly Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
At least 85 percent of this degree can be completed online. Proctored exams are required.
Montgomery County Community College is a public, two-year institution of higher education, with a main campus located in the city of Blue Bell, Pennsylvania. Founded in 1964, Montgomery County Community College has grown along with the community to help reach the lifelong learning needs of students as they progress through their academic career.
Students who earn an associate's degree at Montgomery can expect an easy transfer to numerous public and private colleges and universities in the region. The College also offers certificate programs. Several degrees and certificate programs are offered entirely online.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.