Accounting Associate in Applied Science
The online Accounting AAS degree program from Montgomery County Community College is designed to prepare students for employment in entry-level accounting positions as bookkeepers. Graduates possess the knowledge and skills needed to:
- Create financial statements, performing each step in the double entry accounting cycle in both a manual and computerized environment utilizing QuickBooks
- Prepare all calculations, entries, and reports for a complete payroll cycle
- Evaluate financial statements as they affect the profitability, liquidity, and solvency of the business organization
- Report accounting information relevant for managerial planning and decision making in both a manual and computerized environment utilizing QuickBooks
- Apply the laws, regulations, and accounting practices pertaining to individual federal taxes
Delivery Format:Mostly Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$288.00
Out of State Rate:$432.00
Fees Overview :
Tuition for residents of Montgomery County is $144/credit hour.
- Comprehensive Fee (per credit): $15
- Activity Fee (per credit): $7
- Technology Fee (per credit): $25
- Facilities Fee (per credit): $10 for PA residents, $20 for out-of-state
International Students Accepted:Maybe - Contact School
This degree program requires 60-62 credits for completion.
- Official high school transcript or GED diploma
- Official college transcript (if applicable)
- Placement test(s) may be required
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Proctored exam(s) on campus required.
MCCC is not authorized to deliver distance education in Colorado.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.